Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back in UK

Been back in the UK for nearly 2 months now! Believe it or not, I just had my last lecture of my chemical engineering last friday! So, I practically have no more classes till exams next May/June.

But, I do have my Design project and reseach project going on at the same time which contribute a cumulative 80 credits! Whoops. Not so free after all!

Glad to be back in the UK. Good to see all my friends here and great to make new friends too! Enjoying my time here at the moment. Job applications on the way. Already applied to 2 companies and more to come hopefully. Not too sure will I be able to get them as they mostly want students who have the rights to work in the UK full-time and I'm not one of them. Anyhow, I will just try my luck. No harm trying!

A very chilling weekend really. Just lazing around in my room. Did some minor revision. Quite a productive weekend I feel. More design project stuff coming up next week and I guess it is back to research mode then! :(

Research project topics almost sorted out. Really interested in COMSOL modelling though haven't really got the topic yet! Hope I will be able to cope with the incoming tasks! Been doing shopping these few weeks and really feel great with what I bought. Should be taking-off to Belfast in December for winter holidays. Tickets yet to be booked and most probably will go there anyways!

Till then, got work to do..... So, ciao first! xx




No comments: