Saturday, October 16, 2010

Exams are coming, so are the holidays

Yea i think in about 6 weeks or 5 i will be having my 1st semester's finals. FML. and to top everthing off, we're only given 1 week of study break to revise 5 modules before exams start. Aiks. So, revision starts now I presume! :D However, I still have 2 projects to go and 1 more class test. Damn it man so so so lazy somemore... Kiu mia ar... :(

On the bright side, at least, I'll be having 5 weeks of long holidays to enjoy after that and to think of what appropriate modules to choose for sem 2. Hopefully not any modules which require intensive and mental mathematics which requires me to pull my hair off my head again :(

Now it's 15 minutes to 11 am and I'm goin to start doin some research which I have to discuss with my group mates on Wednesday as well as completing a tutorial due on Wednesday too and revise for a class test on Friday TOO ! XD

Totally awesomeness! :D FML :D

No comments: